Clinical Test Expectation – NAD+/NADH – Human Subjects : Combats alzheimers and dementia. Aids concentration. Assist with high blood pressure. Improve athletic performance. Eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome. Manage high cholesterol. Treat depression. Reduce the rate of aging. Reverse the effect of alcohol on the liver. Give protection against the side effects of zidovudine (AZT), used for HIV treatment.
Strength – 0.5G per vial
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD), sometimes also referred to as NADH (with the H representing hydrogen), is a coenzyme that is responsible for alertness, concentration, memory, and mental clarity. NAD+ is a supplement that can boost the production of this enzyme in the body. NAD+ can treat many diseases and illnesses in the entire body. For instance, it can be a treatment procedure for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Due to the fact that it produces a high level of energy, NAD can be used for a range of reasons:
- Improve athletic performance
- Eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome
- Manage high cholesterol
- Treat depression
- Control high blood pressure
- Reduce the rate of aging
- Reverse the effect of alcohol on the liver
- Give protection against the side effects of zidovudine (AZT), which is an AIDS drug
NAD+/NADH can be administered either by intravenous or intramuscular injection for both depression and Parkinson’s disease. NAD serves as a form of fuel to boost the brain and keep it functioning well. Stronger brain cells equal stronger performance.
A significant role of NAD is in the anti-aging process. NAD goes go to the mitochondria of the cell and causes an increase in the length of telomeres. These are the protective caps at the end of chromosomes which become shorter in length as aging in the body starts to occur. It increases the activities of the SIRT1 and PARP1 proteins. These proteins influence the repair of DNA damage and can slow the rate of aging. The body naturally produces NAD, but as time goes on, the levels of coenzymes decrease, leading to changes and resulting in age-related pathologies.
There are many uses of NAD, and for this reason, people who suffer from different health complications can use NAD IV therapy. There’s no age limit to the usage of NAD, although the dosage varies across the ages of individuals. Some of the individuals that NAD can help are:
- People who are recovering from alcohol and drug abuse
- People who are interested in restoring their neurological functions
- People experiencing a decline in cognitive functions
- Those looking to enhance their weight-loss regimens
- People who want an increase in their energy level and want to reduce fatigue
- People who want to reduce the rate at which they age and also extend their lifespan
- Those looking to restore the strength of their muscles and the functions
Dosing Details – NAD+/NADH
You inject 1ml water into the vial of NAD+ from the water vial. 1 full syringe is 1ml. You then wait for the vial powder content to dissolve ON ITS OWN. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL TO MIX POWDER. Once dissolved and clear in colour you draw out 50 (5 units) on the syringe and inject into stomach sub cutaneous 2 times a week evenly spaced in days.
How long will a vial last ?
A vial should last 7 days.
Whatsapp our support team now for help with this item or others ! Click HERE to connect with us !